We've had a busy couple of weeks! We visited grandparents, we're making improvements around the house, Nory is growing and getting into everything...yeah, we've been busy. Posts are coming, I just need to swipe pictures from Ben's phone and finish writing about all this stuff. You know, before the next round of crazy begins. (I already have Halloween in the works, you guys. Nory's things should be arriving this week!)
But yeah, just wanted to drop a quick note to let you know we're still here. I just haven't had the motivation (or energy) to write lately.
***Update***
The night I posted this, my laptop crapped out. I'm currently stealing borrowing Ben's laptop while he's working outside, but as soon as he comes in, he has to do homework. I promise I have an update coming, I just need to remember to pull pictures from our phones and then actually...you know...type.
No comments:
Post a Comment