Friday, January 28, 2011

The Bradley Method

The Bradley Method is another natural child birth technique, and it seems to have extremely good results...better than Lamaze, though I think that one is more well known. I tried to get Ben and myself into the only Bradley class in town, but due to a communication delay, we weren't able to sign up in time before the class filled. I was SO upset about this...I really wanted to take the class...I want every thing I can get to help me have a natural birth.

I got an email from the instructor this evening. She had a couple drop out already, so Ben and I are in!!! Yay! I'm so excited about this...I know it doesn't guarantee a natural birth, but it sure does seem to help. I'll learn about exercise and nutrition while pregnant, and breastfeeding tips and support for after the baby comes...and Ben gets to learn how to help me thru the birth instead of just watching. So. Completely. Excited. :)

For more information: http://www.bradleybirth.com/

1 comment:

  1. Steve and I took a Bradley Method class when I was pregnant with the daddy to be. I'm sure it is even better now. I'm here for you!

    ReplyDelete