So, thanks to a paperwork botch, I am home from work today. No, I am not still on rest, and Yes, I have a doctor's note stating that I am clear to return to work. But because I don't have the magic work form, signed by a physician and reviewed by at least two superiors, the earliest I can return to work is...tomorrow! Ugh.
In the meantime, holy cow has nesting ever hit. I started to reorganize ONE SHELF in the bathroom. I organized that shelf, then moved on to the cabinet shelves, then decided that the shelves weren't clean enough, so they were emptied and scrubbed. I took a break for lunch, but I think I'm about ready to head back in and finish organizing the closet...now that I have one shelf organized, the rest need to be, right?! I think once that's done, I'm going to clean out the closets in Biscuit's room. Yes, Biscuit has two closets, spoiled kid that (s)he is. After that, I'll need to clean out the dining room closet, because holy cow that thing is a disaster. Maybe I'll attack the office next...Ben better organize any papers he needs, cuz I'm ready to just throw it all out!
That ought to keep me busy for a few days, yes?
No comments:
Post a Comment