Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Rapid fire firsts

So earlier this week, we had Nory's first puke fest.  That was an awesome milestone.  Ugh.

Monday, Nory was trying to crawl faster than she actually can and tripped herself up.  She does this a lot, but this time she managed to land flat on her face and give herself a nosebleed.  It didn't bleed for very long, and I think she screamed more while we were trying to clean her up, but there it is.  Baby's first nosebleed.  At least what little blood ended up on her shirt rinsed out easily.  No blood on the Beatles shirt!

Tuesday, I tried to put her down while we were at baby group.  She planted her feet and acted like she wanted to stand, so I let her.  Then I took my hands away, expecting her to just sit down like she does.  Nope!  She stood on her own for about a minute.  Then when she decided she was done standing, she slowly squatted down until she was sitting.  Oh boy.

Also Tuesday, she apparently decided that the "I'm just going to hold up my arm and you're going to count it as a wave" move wasn't fun enough anymore.  Now she holds up her arm and twists her hand to wave.  She only did it a couple times at baby group, and hasn't done it since, but I think I can count it.  We have a waver, people.

I can only imagine what other firsts she's going to throw at us soon.  I really hope she slows em down a little, I can't handle this many all at once!

**Update**
I forgot to mention.  Wednesday morning, I found Nory's first freckle.  She has one little freckle on her knee.  So at least this one was a cute first.  :)

1 comment:

  1. I hope she slows down too. She's growing up too fast and I'm missing it.

    ReplyDelete