Saturday, September 24, 2011

Hee hee!

Oh my goodness. She giggled! Melted my heart completely. So adorable. She refused her morning nap (30 minutes does not count, Eleanor!) so we were laying on the floor, just playing. I started quoting a gag from Phineas and Ferb (Fossils! Dun dun duuuuun.... Fossils! Dun dun duuuuun...) and got a *huge* smile...so of course I did it again. She giggled! I did it over and over, called Ben at work so he could hear...we were both SO excited. Unfortunately, it only lasted for a few minutes and then she was done giggling. She hasn't done it since, but boy was it exciting when it happened!

Actual giggling occured on Thursday, the 22nd. I was really hoping to be able to call grandparents so they could hear it, but she just isn't cooperating. I just wanted to get this written down before I forgot the date. Hopefully she'll start giggling on a regular basis soon!

1 comment:

  1. We might need to watch Phineas and Ferb next weekend. I want to hear her giggle. She has good taste in cartoons. I love her so much!

    ReplyDelete