Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Three months

Oh, my little girl is getting so big! She's holding herself up more and more (though she still needs some help!), she's taking naps in her crib (but not overnight yet...I'm not ready!) and she is just full of smiles...and so close to laughing!

We had a visit from some of Ben's friends over Labor Day weekend. We did a lot of eating at restaurants and driving around to places of interest...lots of in and out of the car seat for Nory, and she spent a lot of time in her sling. She was such a trooper! She only complained a little, but she calmed down really quickly. She's really learning how to deal with changes well. Such a good girl.

She's not quite as big as she thinks she is, though. Sometimes, she thinks she's a big girl who doesn't need to take naps anymore. I'm trying to convince her that this isn't true. For the most part, she listens to me. But when she doesn't...watch out! She can put those cranky pants on pretty quickly. She is super ready for bedtime on those nights. I think she likes being cranky before bedtime because then Ben walks her around and sings to her. He's such a good daddy, but I think she needs to figure out a different way of telling us she wants to hang out with him! Silly baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment