Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Week 3

This was supposed to go up yesterday, but...yesterday was not good (see below) so here it is today.

Nory got to meet her great aunt Nora and (second?) cousin Allie on Tuesday. Add two more to the Nory Fan Club! She fell asleep not long after they arrived, but any time she would shift or stretch or squeak, the two of them just melted. It was pretty entertaining for Ben and me.

She also made her first trip to the Silver Dipper. No, she didn't get any ice cream, but she was there and she was adored. Of course. :)

We also made another trip to the library. We signed her up for the summer reading program and she received a little ducky that looks like a pirate. Super cute! Ben also signed her up for her first library card, pretty sure it's going to get a lot of use!

Grandma and Aunt Jen came to see Nory this week. She got lots and lots of snuggle time!

I finally took Nory out of the house by myself. Ben was helping at the Mario Marathon, and Nory and I went to visit and say hi. Ben introduced her to the internet, and of course, the internet loved her! No surprises there, she's just the sweetest baby ever. (The Marathon is still going and has raised over $93,000 for Child's Play Charity. Check them out! www.mariomarathon.com)

Her three week birthday was a bit of a rough day. Nory woke up at 9:30, ready to eat, and proceeded to eat every hour until 4:30. I couldn't put her down, she would only sleep a few minutes (the most I got out of her was 30) and then wake up screaming. Yeah, Mama cried too. I finally gave up and just held her for two hours so we could both just get some rest. It really did her some good, she did a little better that night, and she seems a lot better today. We're hoping this was just a growth spurt. She's normally such a content little one, it was SO hard to see her so upset all day long.

Nory is such a busy girl already...I wonder what next week will bring?

No comments:

Post a Comment