We had a weekend full of surprises! Grandma decided to come up for a couple of nights, so Nory got lots and lots of snuggles. She even showed Grandma how she's learning to giggle! Ben had some work to do, so all of us girls went to a craft show to benefit the awesome people at NPEN. Got a bit of Christmas shopping done, and honestly, if I had enough cash, I would have a lot more (plus some gifts for myself).
We were also surprised on Friday with a phone call from Pop pop. He was delivering some things to the Indiana Veteran's Home, so he came by to see Nory before he went home. I'm so glad she woke up from her nap before he had to leave! He was so happy to see her. Pop pop was at the Home again today to call the Bingo game. Nory took a long nap, but we still managed to get to the Home just before Pop pop left. I think he had given up on us, but he was so excited to see his great-granddaughter before he went home.
I love it when weekends get unexpectedly filled with fun people. :)
That sounds awesome :)
ReplyDeleteYou can have this fun person any weekend and even some weekdays! Love spending time with all 3 of you, especially Nory!
ReplyDelete